Program Focus & Objective
Excellence in JEE (Advanced).
It is our experience that most XII pass students have generally reasonable understanding
of most concepts but they do not have perfection in applying these concepts to solve
JEE (Advanced) type problems. Even among extremely well prepared deserving ones
a large percentage of students fail due to lack of proper Examination Temperament.
We at FIITJEE provide not only excellent teachers but also excellent Study Material,
Tests & Quizzes, Test Analysis sessions and All India Test Series to make your JEE
(Advanced) preparation perfect.
Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions supplemented with
in-depth and PATTERN PROOF study material to help you develop comprehensive understanding
of concepts & their application.
Assignments and Students’ Performance Evaluation
- Graded levels of assignments containing problems of varying difficulty are given
on each topic to test the comprehension and analytical ability of the students.
Assignments shall contain objective as well as numerical type problems.
- Home assignments that are given to the students in the form of workbooks in all
- On each chapter students are given Chapter Practice Problems (CPP) which they have
to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions
will be checked by the faculty and are returned to the students with remarks and
- Icing on the cake for every class will be the Classroom Learning Improvement Program
(CLIP) for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher
rank in JEE (Advanced), JEE (Main) & other Engineering Entrance Exams.
Regular Tests & Feedback
- Lot of practice sessions and quick evaluation using OMR.
- Phase Tests on the latest IIT-JEE pattern which are supplemented with test analysis
sessions to help students develop necessary examination temperament for success.
- Attendance and Phase Test Performance after every phase sent to the parents.
- Dedicated academic operations team provide feedback if needed at any point of time
apart from scheduled parent - teacher meetings.
Grand Masters Package (GMP), Rankers Test Papers File (RTPF) & All India Test Series
(AITS) are an integral part of this program.
One Year Extended Classroom Program is available at all FIITJEE study centres at
Delhi (South Delhi, East Delhi, Punjabi Bagh, Rohini, Janak Puri & Dwarka), Delhi
NCR (Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida & Faridabad), Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhilai,
Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai (Adyar, Kilpauk & K.K. Nagar),
Coimbatore, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hyderabad (Dilsukhnagar, Kukatpally
& Saifabad), Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata (Rabindra Sadan & Ultadanga
Salt Lake), Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Shaktinagar
(NTPC), Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada & Visakhapatnam.